Monday, September 27, 2010

two posts, one day.

I babysat little Livi this morning and we had a lot of fun watching elmo videos on youtube and eating tortillas on the front porch. It makes me feel really good that I'm one of her people, and she doesn't mind hanging out with me for a couple hours.


Right after I took this picture she said "zi-see nose" (I'm "zi-see" fyi) 

Selfishly, I don't want Molly and Olivia to leave Eugene EVER. I want them to stay right here so I can watch her grow up, and actively participate in her life. Also, wtf am I supposed to do when my best friend is across the country AGAIN? I'm happy for her and her husband to finally be settled and have just their little family to worry about, but I'm going to miss them both terribly.

On a happier note....Molly and I bought Ipod touches today. SO AWESOME! can't wait to face time.

No comments:

Post a Comment