Monday, September 27, 2010

TALL BOY

                    I've been hanging out with a gentleman someone. We've been doing a lot of this :

Swimming on our first date

Making out on his couch when we're supposed to be watching movies


He rides a motorcycle! He took me on a ride and it was unexpectedly sexy. I was behind him gripping him with my thighs and holding on for dear life around his tight abs. That last sentence made me blush all over again. I'm having so much fun!! 

Anyways, he is super cool, super smart, SUPER cute. It's reminiscent of a high school crush, but in a good way! I like him, and it scares me, and then I remember what Neko Case said...

I don't care if forever never comes, cause I'm holding out for that teenage feeling.

And that makes me feel so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment